... ... jhvybnbjknk ~ entertainment
... ..
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, 10 April 2016

jhvybnbjknk

Filled under:

  • This is nice post, I have been confused how to add sitemap for my blogspot, and I found the answer here. Thanks
    Avatar
    Hi Sureyea,
    While searching your blog on Google, along with blog name many categories are also displayed in search results..! I've seen many other websites and blogs displaying like this. How can I do that for my blog?
      Avatar
      A ha! That is Sitelinks and Google shows the results automatically if the links are useful for your users. Here is more detail about Sitelinks. https://support.google.com/web...
        Avatar
        Hi Sureyea,
        That really helped. Thanks a lot for the info.. Sorry for the trouble.. I asked that because I'm a beginner in this field.
        One more doubt, did you've any posts regarding how to show pages on bottom of the blog - like you've done for your blog (Privacy Policy, Contact Us)..? Also, is it possible to change the URL of Static Pages on Blogger?

1 comments:

  1. Excellent article with plenty of useful information for students. I really enjoyed reading your explanation because it is clear, practical, and easy to follow. Academic pressure can make completing assignments difficult for many learners. Those searching for assignment help in melbourne may find this academic support service beneficial for improving their work quality and meeting university requirements. Professional guidance can make a significant difference when handling complex topics. Thanks again for sharing this valuable content. Keep publishing such educational and helpful articles.

    ReplyDelete